Wednesday, November 01, 2006

The horror day of trading...

Hi,

wow, just right for Halloween, it was a horror day of trading yesterday. All my picks were losers. It seems like I am out of practice - after a week of absence. Oh well.

The FXtrade on the EURUSD lastet only about 2 hours, it was then wiped out for a -20 Pips loss. Also EXFO and RMTR were stopped out - leaving us with a -2,75% loss for EXFO and a -4,63% loss on RMTR. Too bad.

But, what are the lessons learned? - Well, I was rushing yesterday - however, I felt very comfortable with my picks. So, you should only take them, when looked at them carefully (no rushing) and, when being comfortable... - Today, I will not make any picks, simply because I don´t have the time.

Take care,
The Stockinvestigator

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home