Tuesday, November 07, 2006

TradingIdeas IV

Hi again,

well, first of all, let´s take a look at last weeks open pick: MEH. About the direction of the stock I was right, upwards (currently: 8.44$). But, on Friday we had a "long-range" day - which resulted in a loss for us, since we got stopped out at 7.60$. So, MEH gave us a -5% loss, while it actually made 5,5% plus since my advice. Too bad.

New let´s look at new opportunities. As usually, I am lacking time and I am not amused about that fact. I would love to spend more time on writing this blog - but these days I just don´t have this time. So, either Istop this blog or I just comment shortly. I will do the last. But, as soon as I will have time again, I will work a little bit on the concept of this blog. Here are my ideas for today:

1) For all the Penny Lovers (I usually avoid pennystocks...), here might be a good opportunity: FONR, last price was 0.29$, SL below the PivotPoint at 0.27$, first target is 0.35$, giving us a CRR of 3(!). Just remember that it is very risky to play this stock - but since we have a good CRR, I added it here. This is the chart:



2) STAK, last price was 5.66$, SL at 5.50$, first target is 5.92$, CRR = 1,6. This stock was filtered by the idea that different MA diverge together, which usually indicates a point of "explosion". Let´s see, here is the chart:



Possible Optionplay:

ADM - should be ready for a PopUp now, last price was 43.32$ - time to buy calls!

To all of you out there, good luck today!

The Stockinvestigator

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home