Friday, November 10, 2006

No time...

First of all, I have to say a big sorry! I just could not fin dthe time these days to comment on my last picks. But now I will review them:

1) FONR - just on the first day it opened with a gap, at 0.25$. It then closed at 0.28$. However, we would have not be in the trade due to these circumstances. After that the stock rose up to 0.30$ (current price), which would be a 3,45% gain. However, I will not count this trade - mainly because we would have not be in it. This topic brings up another importnat question: which conditions should be accepted to get in a trade? What are the criteria? Well, this is one point I like to change in this blog - I want to describe the trades more detailled. However, I can not stress it enough, I am missing time right now. So, all I need from your side is a little patience.

2) STAK - it also lost the first days - however, our SL at 5.50$ did not break. Currently STAK is at 5.83$ - a gain of +3%. I still see it climbing - but as usually, I would not hold it over the weekend.

More next time - take care,

The Stockinvestigator

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home