Thursday, November 16, 2006

Call on EXP

Hi again,

it has been quite a while, I know. But hey, did I mention that I am short of time? Anyhow, last Friday, STAK reached my target of 5.92$, a gain of +4,6%. Perfect!

Now, today I would like to comment on a new idea: a call on EXP. I used the Darvas-Box-System to find this trade. Last price was 42.28$. I expect it to rise up to the area of 50-51$ (olive line) within the next month. Calls on EXP however only go up to a strike price of 45$ (bright green line). Ok. Then we will buy the December Call EXPLI. Last price was 0.95$. I expect this trade to take off within 10 days. No more picks today - right, it is the missing time. Here is the chart for EXP:


Take care and God bless,

The Stockinvestigator

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home