Thursday, November 23, 2006

Fading the Gap

Hi again,

another week passed by without any post. Well, this time I was ill - a flue. But anyhow, our last trade did not turn out to be what I expected it to be. EXP is below the price I adviced and our option EXPLI lost -42% so far, currently at 0.55$. That is way too much - and I would be out of this trade for sure - but somehow I still believe in it. Let´s see.

Today I just have one stock to advice: CWTR. It gapped down yesterday - after this news (quoted from Minyanville):

Coldwater Creek (CWTR) said third-quarter net income rose, as revenue gained, to $15.9 million, or 17 cents a share, from $10.5 million, or 11 cents a share, during the same period in the prior year. The apparel retailer said quarterly revenue rose to $256.4 million from $186.8 million in the prior year.

Last price was 28.40$. In the past, CWTR closed the gaps nicely, so I expect a safe win. SL however will be at 27.80$ (below Pivot). Target: 30.12$.

Good luck,
The Stockinvestigator

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home