Monday, December 04, 2006

See you next year!

A new year, a new concept! This will be my motto these days. I am sorry, but I was once again ill - so I could not write these last days. (But, since my readers are so few, I don´t expect it to be a big loss...) Anyhow, my trading wasn´t great either these last days. So, I decided to take the last days of this year off from blogging. I will be back in 2007 with a new concept (I will work on that now!) and then this Blog will be more attractive. Therefore I wish you a merry christmas and a happy new year already. Before I leave though, I will take a quick look at last weeks trades:

1) ORCC - unfortunately we were stopped out at 10.15$ at the second day. One day later, we almost hit my target of 11$. But, out is out - leaving us with a loss of -1,75%.

2) CXG - why did I say you should short this stock? I can not understand my decision back then... Stopped out at 27.60$, a loss of - 3,8%.

3) WGA - not stopped out, it is still on - but, three dojis in a row... that looks like uncertainty. Too bad. Time to sell it...

That is it for this year - new year, new luck. Take care,

The Stockinvestigator

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home